Our goal at BRIO
is to provide an outstanding dining experience for each Guest, each meal, each and every day
! In order to execute our goal we need to have great people in place!
Why Is BBRG A Great Place To Work?We are focused on creating career paths, not just career opportunities. We are proud and thankful that we have Team Members and Managers still working with us today that started at the first BRIO since 1997. In an industry that is known for high turnover, we are proud to have over 200 Home Office, Field Management and Hourly Team Members that have been with our organization for 10+!
Management & Chefs | Hourly Team Members
Management & Chefs:
What Makes a Great BRIO Manager& Chef?BRIO
actively recruits the best in the industry to be a part of our dynamic team. We seek high-energy leaders to join us in providing exceptional service to our Guests! Our Front-of-House Managers help ensure that each dining Guest has a stellar experience from the moment they drive in the parking lot to the last farewell. As we are a Culinary driven company, we seek Chefs with strong experience in order to maintain our exceptional food quality and high kitchen standards. The #1 focus of our entire Management team is to ensure exceptional daily execution of the restaurant in order to create lifetime Guests.
• Three to five year's high volume upscale-affordable restaurant management experience.
• Proven experience creating a safe work environment that incorporates teamwork and professional development for 25 to 50+ hourly Team Members.
• Experience executing quality dishes to ensure a positive dining experience for our Guests.
• Successfully controlling costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage.
• Proven track record in driving sales and traffic.
• Experience managing and scheduling a team of 25 to 50+ hourly Team Members.
• Ability to relocate is highly preferred but not required.
Hourly Team Members:
What Makes a Great BRIO Team Member?BRIO
seeks enthusiastic and highly motivated hourly Team to develop your leadership skills. Our Guest driven culture only comes to life with our amazing Team Members who create a sophisticated, enjoyable and positive dining experience for each and every Guest
. Our Culinary Back-of-House Team Members are expected to maintain our food quality and kitchen standards through impeccable execution of each and every recipe. BRIO
offers a broad menu of freshly-prepared classic Italian food in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Our Front-of-House Team Members ensure each Guest will have an exceptional dining experience with genuine hospitality which exceed expectations.
• Team Members who have a commitment for hospitality and posses a desire to serve.
• A minimum of one to two years high volume, upscale-affordable restaurant experience is preferred.
• Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with Team Members and Guests.
• Open availability and flexible scheduling is a must.
• Highly motivated individuals that are ready to hit the ground running in a fun, fast paced environment with excellent training and development.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to execute appropriate service expectations and tasks.
• Minimum age requirements are 18 years old for Back-of-House Team Members and vary for Front-of-House Team Members depending on local State laws.
Come and work with the Best!
BRIO Tuscan Grille is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Some of our BBRG restaurant locations participate in E-Verify and/or where required by law.